Happy 2014 Everyone!! Hope everyone had an amazing 2013 and are looking forward to 2014 as much as I am 😉
I actually just got back from Vegas … definitely rang in the New Year with a bang. My vacation was a blast beyond words! I met so many amazing people and even made a couple new friends. Considering I just got back from Vegas and of course I’m in total withdrawal mode, I wanted to share a round-up of my favorite day-time and evening outfits I wore in Vegas.
1. My favorite outfit for the entire trip was my outfit that I wore to Tiesto at Hakkasan Nightclub. A burgundy velvet cut-out body suit that I paired with a black mini skirt with leather panels, bad ass Steve Madden heals, a gold watch, my Rebecca Minkoff mini mac bag, Rihanna’s Badgalriri lipstick and intense black smokey eyes.
2. The weather was perfect in Vegas … it wasn’t humid nor was it chilly. Therefore, I was able to show some skin yet play around with Fall essentials. This outfit was comfortable and I walked nearly half the strip wearing it. A black and white crop top, fur vest, dark wash denim, knee high boots, aviators just incase the sun would start peaking and of course my Peach Bellini Fat Tuesday 😉
3. Our first night in Vegas we went to Tao and I wore a black quarter sleeve crop top with a printed sequin skirt, black sparkly Michael Kors heals, a WA statement necklace, completed with a red lip, gold eye shadow and winged eye liner. We felt adventurous after Tao, so we decided to walk the strip back to our hotel 🙂
4. Forgot how comfortable sweater dresses were! Love this one from Armani Exchange that I paired with a black fur scarf, denim jacket, a gold statement necklace and knee high boots. I wore this outfit to the Forum Shops at Caesar’s Palace, it was most definitely the perfect shopping outfit.
5. I actually bought this dress in Vegas and it was a steal of deal! I ended up wearing it to Surrender and XS on Saturday night. I love the mesh insets and the overall fit was super flattering, I completed the look with my Spiked Steve Madden heals, a burgundy lip, rose gold watch and gold bangles layered with other gold bracelets.
6. Shirt dresses!! Comfortable, looks phenomenal and can be dressed up or down for the right occasion. I wore mine on a day we were exploring the strip with my Rayban’s, a skinny gold and black belt, Suede black booties, my Alexis Bittar bangles, Marcia Moran studs, a statement necklace which I hid under the collars and a gold watch. Comfort and stylish at its greatest!
Hope you all enjoyed the read! Which look is your personal favorite???