Woooo! My second blogger award – The Creative Blogger Award!
Here are the rules and low down of how this works:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. List the rules and display the award
3. Share 5 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 10 other blogs, comment on their blogs to notify them that they are now nominated
I am extremely thrilled to share with all of you that I was nominated for this award by the remarkable, beyond creative and lovely Mira from Admirably Legal. Now, Mira is most definitely a women of many talents – kind-hearted soul with exceptional style, phenomenal blogger and quite the innovator. Be sure to check out her blog and shower some love. AND I nominate the following creative intellects:
5 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I have given up job opportunities due to the lack of fashion sense. 5’1 girl wearing steel toe boots?!?! … Oh hell no.
2. When questioned what my cultural background is … I respond back saying I am Egyptian and I was born in the Sphinx ha-ha. My best friend asked me one time .. so if you are Egyptian, what language do you speak?? I responded back saying caligraphy ha-ha! (Oh relax, I know what caligraphy is but at that point that was my initial train of thought and best thing I could come up with)
3. If ever presented the opportunity, one of my greatest fears and struggles of moving to America would be to convince myself that I will no longer be able to savour the food of the god’s – a poutine. American’s seriously have no idea what they are missing out on! Like come on … french fries smothered in gravy and cheese curds. Can I get an amen?!
4. My 5 top child-hood crushes: Derian from Sailor Moon ha-ha, Uncle Jessie from Full House, Anil Kapoor, Will Smith and of course Zack Morris from Saved By The Bell
5. Currently, I am beyond OBSESSED with funky, fun sunglasses. All thanks to my wonderful vacation I bought only 9 pairs before I left and another four pairs while I was souvenir shopping. For months now I have been indecisive as to what pair of Rayban’s to snag for the Spring/Summer season. HELP.
Bed time lovelies. Big day tomorrow. Xo.
Connect with ME:
@sonamnaidu on Instagram
@sonamsnaidu on Twitter
Sonam Naidu on Facebook